Tuesday, March 23, 2010

That's It?

Day 2: 2.5 lb loss. Most people would be overjoyed. I know that. But on Hcg I have never had less than a 4 lb loss on the first day. But I am letting myself eat some fat this time, so that I can hang on a little bit longer.

About Hcg. How does someone who has done hcg stay fat? Easy peasy. I don't learn. I am stubborn and I like Oreos. I know how to eat, I just choose not to. It's one of the crazy things that is riding inside of my brain. Hcg works, but if you aren't going to change the way you eat when you aren't on hcg, it doesn't really matter.

I think I am bloggin about this because first, I need to get it all out. And second, I think I'm more accountable. Maybe, maybe not. I have to try before I can say for sure that this isn't going to help me get my food issues straight.

And I promise, I have ALL sorts of issues with food. I'll be sharing...some funny, some not so much. But right now, I don't want to be the funny, fat friend anymore. I want to be the healthy, funny friend, who looks good in whatever she has on. Which is usually sweats, but I want to look GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD in sweats.

Loss to date:

2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment