Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Drowning

Day 3: 3.8 lbs. No that isn't a total. That is just yesterday. That's nice. I would have more enthusiasm, but I think I'm going to puke everywhere. It isn't the hcg. Another medication switch has the side effect of nausea. So I'm thinking I'm totally going to use this to my advantage. As long as I stay hydrated, I am not going to worry about food. I supplemented my one meal yesterday with a protein shake. I kind of like that plan.

Okay, downside to hcg: you have to drink a ton of water to keep your body properly hydrated. I'M DROWNING. I am so sick of going to the bathroom. Really. I know I should be thinking pee the fat, pee the fat...but I am really wondering, "Is Charmin really the softest tissue there is?"

I'm positive today...positively nauseated.

Total Loss to Date:

7.5lbs
11 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment