Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sigh

Day 5: Up 2 lbs. How? I mean how? Really?

I have been through the entire range of emotions this morning. Sadly, I understand what is going on, but it doesn't mean I am going to like it any more.

GROSS ALERT--You've been warned.

I'm stopped up, I'm a girl and have hormones and I didn't drink enough water yesterday.

BACK TO REALITY

I only ate once yesterday. But I ate a double serving of protein and probably too much fat. But I figured since I am only eating once a day, what could it hurt? I'll tell you who it could hurt...my scale. I'm pretty sure it groaned this morning.

Today's focus: Drinking enough water. I'm going to try for 2 meals, probably protein shakes at both, but make sure to HAVE VEGGIES. My body is seriously off-kilter today and I need to fix that.

I know that this can happen, it has happened to me before and can last for up to 3 days...I'm sure it can last longer, but I'm working off of personal experience here. And when you aren't losing pounds, you tend to be losing inches. I'm going to try to hold off measuring because I only want to measure on Mondays and Thursdays. But if I am still up tomorrow, I may have to break down and see....

Total Loss to Date:
6.9 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment