Friday, March 26, 2010

Please Don't Hurl, Please Don't Hurl

Day 4: 1.4 lbs. YAY. I better start really enjoying the loss because I know there is no way possible that I am going to be able to sustain losing at this rate. Why? Because I'm a girl. Boys lose like nobody's business. Girls on the other hand, if they even think about cheesecake...BAM-15 lbs right on the thighs. It's so wrong.

Only ate once yesterday, but I was really nauseated, so I added a little extra fat to my meal because I figured it was the only time I was going to be able to eat. I'm not hungry, so eating once a day isn't the problem.

My husband tried put the 'weird' of hcg into words for me and basically it is hard to watch other people eat. You feel fine, you aren't starving, but being around people and food is kind of hard. And when you are around people who are eating...yup, that much worse.

When you have an 'eating disorder', co-dependent relationship with food or whatever you want to call it, it isn't like other addictions. You can't stop forever. You have to keep eating to sustain life, but you have to COMPLETELY change everything. There are days when I really wish the food pyramid was chocolate, cheetos, diet coke, bread and vegetable...and yes in that order.

Total Loss to Date:

8.9

No comments:

Post a Comment