Sunday, March 28, 2010

Better...

Day 6: Down 2.2

At least I'm down. I feel like I have lost a day and I HATE THAT. Oh well. I worked to stay hydrated, and I think that made a difference.

If there was a ever a day when I was going to blow it....yesterday was the day. Enough happened that I should have gone to all of my secret stashes throughout the house. Shhhhh....don't tell anyone I have secret stashes. I think the medication nausea came in handy.

I'm going to keep on truckin'. Don't know what else to do. I have 22 lbs to lose before I am going to stop. Rather than making it a 3 week session, I'm going to go until I hit this goal. We'll see how it goes.

Total Loss to Date:
9.7lbs

1 comment:

  1. You go Wendy!!! I'm awed at how much you've lost in 6 days!! WOW!!! Keep up the good work and great job staying hydrated.

    ReplyDelete