Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday

Still trucking along.  Not hungry AT ALL today.  In fact, I'm kind of icky feeling.  I am REALLY, REALLY tired.  I don't usually have that problem on hcg....perhaps it is the Zipfizz or maybe all of the caffeinated Crystal Light that is keeping my up ALL NIGHT LONG.  I'm going to cut back today (I didn't say stop)...I do have to make it through the day though.

Oh yeah, I had a chocolate covered strawberry last night....and 2 pieces of buttered bread and I still lost 3 lbs.....that's crazy.  I've got to figure that out......I even put Vitamin E OIL on my scars (and that's a TOTAL NO-NO!).

So I guess my body is ready to release a little bit of what I have managed to pack on.  I know this pace is unrealistic, and eventually I'm going to have to tighten the reigns....but until then............

1 comment: