Monday, February 7, 2011

I've Known This Moment Was Coming

So I'm back. Again. I don't know how anyone could be sick of me yet, because I hide my head in shame when I'm not eating like I should.

But I'm starting again. With Myfitnesspal.com. I am still doing hcg, but because of overall health issues, a bit modified. I know it will slow down my loss, but I think what I want from this right now is a jump start. I am hoping to do a 21 day course. My ultimate goal is 7 days. Pathetic, I know.

But here is why I am doing it this time.

1. I feel like crap.
2. It's getting hard to get up off the couch....that just makes me sad.
3. I saw a picture of a morbidly obese woman in an electric wheelchair going to McDonalds and realized that if I didn't get things under control, that was going to be me.
4. I had some procedures done on my face and I'm still swollen enough that I can see what I will look like in about 100 lbs....
5. I'm crabby...and yes, I realize that has to do with what I am eating and putting in my body.

If you want to join Myfitnesspal and be buddies....I'm wmorgan42000. Yeah I already have it set up so you can't see what I really weigh, just my progress. That's how I roll.

So here is to day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment